Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick Note..

Jeff had an MRI today (2 different types)...for the first one he had to be in that tube lying still for 15 minutes, then they shot dye in his veins and did another test for 25 minutes...I was able to stay in the room with him during the tests...they put a mirror on the top of the headset so that every time he opened his eyes he could see me...because we had earplugs (machine is VERY loud) he couldn't hear me so I just gave him a thumbs up and mouthed that he was doing good and it would only be a few minutes...now...for the results...we should hear in a day or two..so probably not til next week...please join us in praying that there is just an empty spot where the tumor used to be...but we know & believe that God's will is perfect and in His divine wisdom this will all work out! Thank you for your prayers and I will pass on results as we get them.

Blessing!
~Jayne~

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

We are right behind you two.

Becky said...

Praying you had a good weekend and aren't feeling to anxious as you await the results.

Jayne said...

Thank you, you guys! I think I'm feeling more anxious than Jeff, because, of course, he's forgotten that he had an MRI...I'll keep you posted.