We received the results of Jeff's recent MRI and it shows more tumor growth, which means that the treatments he is currently having did not work. We are waiting to hear from the doctor at Cedar Sinai if there are clinical trials available that Jeff would qualify for (we have an appointment with him on Tuesday)...and more than that we wait on the Lord!!!! The doctor said without treatment Jeff would probably live less than 1 year and if we find a trial that will work, maybe more than 1 year, but probably not 5 years. We are in shock and sad, but very much trusting God...Pastor Harold at our church just reminded us that absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of God and that is soooo true. Please continue to pray for strength, comfort, joy in each day & direction.
God's peace be with you all!