Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING!!!!

Just want to share our praise with all of you!! Jeff's attitude is much improved!! Many times he has told me that he doesn't believe that God is finished with him here yet...AMEN!! He is helping out with household chores like laundry and dishes etc...PRAISE JESUS!! He is really making an effort to have more patience with Dalaynee...HALLELUAH!! Also, we have been having more instances when we are able to laugh...about stupid stuff or whatever...GLORY TO GOD!! I just can't stop thanking God for Jeff's new outlook...don't get me wrong, he's still scared, but the fear is not so consuming right now!!! I'm not sure what (other than God Almighty) caused this change, but honestly, I don't care, as long as it just keeps improving!!!



Blessings to all!!!

Jayne

9 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh, Thank You. Glad to hear of this good stuff.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Glad to hear it!! That is so encouraging!!

Becky said...

What a gift!

Debra said...

Hi Jayne and Jeff, I wanted to let you know, I've been reading your blog, pretty much since you started it. I no it's terrible that I've never responded, but I just wanted to let you know, I'm here, and We've all been praying for Jeff daily, and we are so happy to know that things are getting a little bit better for you guys. Thanks for your comment on my blog Jayne. Love you guys, Debra

Anonymous said...

That is such wonderful news. We are praying for good results in the upcoming test. Keep the faith. Love, The Ellens

Gina said...

Thank God for this! We continue to pray for complete healing, but are so grateful that your strength for today is coming in the form of a few good laughs. :) Thanks for the birthday greetings yesterday....we had a fun day and it makes the pains of getting older a little more bearable to spend it hanging out with friends and family. :)

Just us Belds said...

We are so happy for both of you, we miss that part of Jeff!

Kryna said...

Yeah! Great news!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord!!