Sunday, September 23, 2007

Okay...I've been tagged


I've been tagged by my cousin Becky!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

DENISE

D-Demonstrative with my affections...I am very ready to give anybody (who I know) a hug
for no reason!
E-Emotionally Exhausted...given the latest events in our house...my emotions need a rest at
times.
N-Necessary...right now I'm very necessary for my husband, Jeff's, day to day memory!
I-Iced Tea...what Jeff drinks each morning to get going.
S-Supplied for...God completely provides...especially when you need to lean on Him alone.
E-Enormously Blessed!!!!!
Well...let's see, I choose Lanette, Lisa Beld, Gina H., Annette B., & Rick/Monique

Sorry Evonne, I took one of yours...but I have 6 names to come up with that have blogs...please forgive me!!!!!!

~Jayne~

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow...your fast, and so sorry, forgot you had a long middle name! You did a great job, however! Thanks for playing along...always good to learn a thing or two about someone.