Thursday, September 20, 2007

2 new things in Dalaynees life...

With everything that's going on in our household, we still have normalcy...our 3 yr. old daughter has still been sleeping in a crib...now I know that's not sooo bad, but since she's been climbing onto the side railing and jumping down to get out...we decided it's time for a "big girl bed" (pretty smart for Jeff & I huh?)...anyway, we shopped around and a twin bed and mattress just isn't within our budget right now...so we opted for a toddler bed so we can use the crib mattress...she is tickled pink!!!! Some nights she wants to go to bed at 6:30 pm! The first few nights she walked into our bedroom in the wee hours of the morning afraid of one thing or another in her room, but now she stays in her bed until a decent hour...hooray! Then, while looking online I found some great princess sheets for toddler beds, the pillow case has Cinderella on one side and Belle on the other (what more could you ask for??)...Dalaynee just giggles and says my "big girl bed" is so great...and it's just the right size!!!


Up until now I have been trimming Dalaynee's hair...and not too badly, if I do say so myself. But the other day I got a wild hair (no pun intended) to take her to Super Cuts...


We were very happy with the results...BUT...
now she looks even more like me...poor kid!!

Bless you!
~Jayne~

3 comments:

Just us Belds said...

boy if that's not a twin I don't know what is! wow cute!

lauri said...

Well, that's just spooky. I never saw those 2 pictures together before...sorry, but I think Layne is just a little bit cuter...cuz, that's my job...

Anonymous said...

What an absolute angel:) Brett and I continue to pray for jeff and his family....all our love,
brett and michelle guyatt