Monday, October 22, 2007

Prayers Answered!!!


Hello All!

Just thought I'd let you know that the prayers you have been uttering about Jeff's headaches have been working...along with the fact that I increased the amount of his anti-inflammatory drug by half a pill a day! Also, he started the Chemo again today and didn't have much nausea, however, maybe that will be stronger later in the week, so please continue to pray for relief from the nausea. I was given Godly advice from a dear friend at church (Mrs. V) to pray over Jeff's head and stomach and, in Jesus name, command the swelling parts to go back to how God created them and demand whatever is causing the nausea to stop...I've been trying to do this before he goes to sleep and night and the last few nights he had no problems...THANK YOU GOD!!!!

One more minor prayer request...

Dalaynee has been hitting other kids at Pre-school, her teacher says that she's not an overall disciplinary problem....she likes to follow directions and is happy to complete a task when asked...she hits me sometimes at home too, when she's upset...I give her time outs every time...I'm not sure if it has to do with what's going on in our house or what, but please pray that she grows out of this trait!


A PERSONAL NOTE:
Coffee Break was GREAT last Wednesday...they are studying James - Trials and Temptations...what a great time for me to be able to go!!! I am impressed by the leaders and feel it will be a wonderful place for me to be filled up when I am often drained at home!!!

FUTURE PRAYER REQUEST--we are supposed to get another MRI in 2-3 weeks...please pray from now 'til then that there is shrinkage or no tumor at all!

May God richly bless you!!!!
~Jayne~

3 comments:

Wubben World said...

I have been so thankful for the peace I feel from the power of prayer!!! We'll keep praying!!!
Love you guys!

Becky said...

Jayne, glad you are finding time for yourself by going to coffee break! As far as Delaynee goes...that poor kid, she's probably reacting to changes she feels in her life! Praying it goes better, and for you and Jeff of course.

Anonymous said...

We will continue to keep you and your whole family in our prayers. Keep on and know that God holds your hand through it all.