Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bath? Did someone say bath?????

A few nights ago when it was time for Laynee's bath...she got the idea that a bath in the kitchen sink would be wonderful...since I had no strength to argue and realized it would be easier for me then being on my knees on the bathroom tile floor, I agreed. Even though she had to be all scrunched up to fit in the sink, she absolutely loved it...as a matter of fact, I didn't mind it too much either, but the bathtub is definitely less of a mess!!!! Here's a few candids of the occasion...








Now, back to real life...our current prayer requests are: shrinkage or obliteration of tumor, restoration of Jeff's memory, strength for both of us, the Lord's joy during this trial, that Jeff would learn to like his day planner (which will help with his memory)...he HATES it and grumbles every time he has to write anything down in it (this was suggested by his memory therapists as a tool to help him compensate for what he can't remember right now...but he needs to write down as many details about his day as possible which makes him feel stupid and childish). Also, since I am not working right now, I've decided to join Coffee Break at our church next week, in the morning while Dalaynee is in Preschool, please pray that this is as wonderful a blessing for me as I believe it might be. Well, I guess that's it.

May God richly bless those, who richly bless the Nords!!!!!!

~Jayne~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Coffee break would be good for you Jayne. It will help to recharge/refill your tank. As for a planner, tell Jeff that I use one daily/by the minute. I would be lost without mine. My memory isn't so great and I don't have any excuses. In fact, If I can be honest, I have a palm pilot, a planner, a school planner, and a wall calendar at home, just to keep things "organized" and remind myself of "life" so.. Jeff, you are not childish, you are just joining the rest of us short term memory loss people. Have a great day and your prayers are on the way. Lots of Love, The Ellens, Oh, my kids loved taking a bath in the sink too. cute pictures!

TiMgIlMaN said...

The bath in the kitchen sink thing looked like so much fun that I tried it last night.......not a great idea - not only do I NOT fit so good, but my neighbors looked at me funny through the window.

Make it a great day! Love ya

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Every little one should get to experience a sink bath.
Tell Jeff I live by a list. I can't function without one. I have been using them for years and I think all of my kids have followed.

Kryna said...

Great pics! She is such a sweetie! And I am all for the list. Eat Breakfast...check! No joke, I write it all down just so I can cross it off.

Unknown said...

Hey guys -
Cute pictures! Just let Jeff know - I live by making lists! It's the only way I can stay sane :)
Thinking of you lots!!!
Love you guys -
Oh yeah - you'll have to check out my blog now too - it's finally been updated!!
Love, Kathy