Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick information


Hello!

I got a call from the CTCA in Illinois today saying that our insurance has been okay'd and that I should receive a call from the coordinator tonight to schedule everything (they are there until 9p our time)...well...it is almost 10:30 and I haven't received a call, so I guess it will be tomorrow. I know we are not their only case...but...don't they understand how anxious we are about this whole thing????? (Just kidding, kind of).


Immediate prayer request for me: Even though I have faith and know that God is bigger than this stupid tumor and can obliterate it, I am having trouble believing that He will heal in our case...and that is not a good place to be when you need to give your spouse hope! Please pray that I have hope enough to encourage Jeff! I am finding myself almost without emotion sometimes and I don't like it. I keep praying about it and can't seem to get past the numb feeling...please pray for me. Also, pray for Jeff...when he realizes that this just might be it, he is very scared...not of where he's is going, but just the unknown of this disease and of leaving me and his kids.


Blessing to all of you...Thank you!!!

~Jayne~

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thanks for putting this up here, Jayne. It's good to have specific things to pray for. Love you, my dear cousin.