Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sue Buccowich

For those of you who haven't jumped over to my friend's website lately...please pray for Susan!!! She had her 2nd surgery a week ago, Monday, and she was released from the hospital 3 days later...this Monday, she was suffering from severe pain that Vicodin would not squelch...so...Mike called UCLA and at 4am he drove her there. In the ER they gave her Morphine, which helped for the pain and gave her needed rest. After many tests they eliminated bleeding and excessive swelling to be the cause of pain, and discovered that she had a slight stroke in the middle of her brain. I believe that she is still in the hospital so they can find out what caused the pain and stroke. Please continue to pray for her and her family daily!

Thank you!!!!

~JAYNE~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KEEP IT UP CUZ!! THATS SO AWESOME!! GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT GOD WORKING THROUGH JEFF AND HIS DIAGNOSIS AND THERE IT IS. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PRAYER TO ADD TO THE LIST.

ON A PERSONAL NOTE I REALLY MISS JEFF HERE AT WORK. DONT WORRY I'M GOOD. I JUST MISS HAVIN MY BRO IN THE LORD AND THE WAY HE SHINES WITH GODS LOVE. I HAVE FAITH THAT SOMEDAY SOON I WONT HAVE TO MISS IT. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

B