Monday, June 18, 2007

You're not going to believe this...

Yesterday morning while getting ready for church I felt a little dizzy when I sat down on the floor...then it subsided and I went on about my day...this morning I could barley get out of bed without almost falling over...we were scared to say the least...not another head thing!!!! I was able to get in to see my doctor and it looks like I have an inner ear infection. I can't really move my head from side to side or back & forth without almost falling over so now I am the one that needs taking care of!! I was given antibiotics and something for the dizziness...so...here we are on a slightly different road, yet this will pass. We have an appointment next week with the Oncologist at Long Beach Memorial and then in 2 wks at Cedar Sinai (the doctors at CS told us to keep the appointment with LBM). We should have a better idea how aggressive the treatment will be at this meeting. Jeff is still able to do everyday stuff and we plan to go back to work on Wednesday (when I should start feeling in kilter again). Thank you again for all your prayers and wonderful support...without the Lord and our supporters we would truly be lost.

Love,
Jayne

6 comments:

Just us Belds said...

ok, Lee had this once, not very fun, he thought he was having a stroke. Very dizzy. It takes a while to get over so be patient.
Take care guys!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

When I first started reading I thought you were going to say you were pregnant.
Anyway...Hope your feeling better soon.

Gina said...

When I read this, this scripture came to mind:
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are
• hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed...
• perplexed, but not in despair
• persecuted, but not forsaken;
• struck down, but not destroyed
— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. " 2 Corinthians 2:7-10

I hope that each day, in spite of all the hard-pressing, the life of Jesus is being seen by others. Praying for you today!

Jayne said...

Lisa: You are right...not fun! I will be patient though.

Vonner: I actually joked to Jeff that I might be, but we glad that isn't the case!!!

Gina: What a GREAT verse...I think I'll write it out and stick it on our bathroom mirror...THANK YOU!!!

Debra said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Debra

Tony Roper said...

Hang in there Jayne you have alot on your plate and we know you are a strong women of God, but please remember to take time for you.