Friday, June 15, 2007

More requests for Prayer

Hello!
We have a couple more families that need prayer...Mark & Tammy Hatwan (my brother's brother-in-law) just lost there 8 year old son last week. He was confined to a wheel chair since birth and I'm not sure of all the details...but...please keep their family in your prayers. Also, a friend of ours from church, Greg Litherland, just got word that his father has been diagnosed with a brain tumor...they are still waiting for test results, but since I know all too well how scary this is I ask that you keep the Litherland family in your prayers as well.

Thank you...and to quote my husband..."there is no better place to be than in the body of Christ!"

Jayne

1 comment:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

We will add them to the list. Hope you all are having a good day today.