Monday, August 11, 2008

We're Back!

Well, we returned from our trip last week and only now am I able to post some photos...

We stopped to use the facilities here...we found out there were none to use...BUT...there was this cool Jack Rabbit to sit on!!!! What a lucky break!!!!



Just one of many beautiful sunsets along the way!!


We ended up stopping in Omaha to meet up with my cousin Gina...then we took her daughter, Leah, to Sioux Falls to stay with her parents (Uncle Butch, mom's brother, & Aunt Ev) for a few days...Dalaynee and Leah had a great time traveling together for a few hours!!!


I tried very hard to take a cute picture of Dalaynee and Leah standing against this wall and my daughter, of course, wouldn't stay put...


When I raised my voice, she just thought it was that much funnier to run towards the camera! Oh well, it did make for a cute picture!!! =)


Here's just some various pictures of the few days we spent at my Uncle Dick and Aunt Mary's house...
They had a trampoline...Dalaynee spent much time here!

Also, she got to get a ride on a real horse! Anna is the one giving Dalaynee a ride...she is the girlfriend of my cousin Ann's son Daniel! The other rider is Ann's daughter Cerita! They were all so good to Dalaynee...Thanks so much you guys!!!!




This is, from left to right, my cousin Deedre, her sister Ann (holding Riley, the granddaughter of their sister Connie), and of course, my mom.


These 4 lovely ladies are my cousin Connie's daughters...from left to right...Rene, Brittney, Deedre, & Cerita (not sure of spelling). Rene has 2 children, Aiden & Riley; Cerita has 1 daughter, Adalay.


This is my cousin Deedre's son Jamie, he got the great idea to put an air mattress on the hammock...looked very comfortable...


But all good things come to an end I suppose...


We tried his good idea again...and it worked pretty good if you stayed still! This is my cousin Deedre and Dalaynee.




Here's is the couple of the hour...my Uncle Dick (dad's brother) and Aunt Mary...they were celebrating 55 years of wedded bliss!


Here's everyone trying to set the timers on their cameras to get the ultimate photo!


This is my cousin Connie's granddaughter Adalay.


This is Connie's other granddaughter, Riley.


Here's my uncle and aunt's crew trying to get set up for a group shot.


So that's it...we had a really great time! Thank you to our Minnesota family!!

Bless you all!!!
Jayne

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Looks like fun.
Takes for the photos of the MINN cousins.
Can't wait for the upcoming reunion.

Annette B. said...

Looks like you had fun! We were sorry to not get to see you in Omaha, but work won out. :( Glad you had a safe trip!

Corky and Kay said...

I love the air mattress on the hammock idea.Haha. Looks like a great time by all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne
what a beautiful, and colorful site you have set up. I like it !
I am proud of you for going on that recent trip. You are taking bold steps , my dear friend. And thats what the Lord wants- good risks , big steps as we must believe he has our souls protected, and our needs. I know that took alot of will to go on the trip and it turned out to be a blessing.

Your girl, she is stretching!
I wanted to wish you a blessed week ahead. I admire your heart and giving of others. You just shine so much(even when you may not want to or think you do). Quite an inspiration. I know , that God completes your life and your future-which is why you keep moving on and ahead. You are able to touch so many lives and God has a plan so much bigger than what we could ever imagine. I do pray for your comfort, and your heart and your love....that each time you get in that moment where your not sure of things, you give to others and become blessed many times over. Its in the word, and I see the joy of the Lord in your little princess and you and your loving family.

thanks for the update.
see you at church.