Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Dalaynee...

Here's just a few recent photos of our beautiful daughter I wanted to share...

The sleeping bag I spoke about earlier was even better on top of her bed!!!!



Being kookie for the camera!


She and her girls!!!!


Tuckered out after an end of the Preschool year carnival...painted cheek and all!!!


Dancing and singing in one of our last winter rains...very little rain...in the last 2 photos she's doing the hokey pokey!








Sunday morning before Jeff's last time at church! He told her he loved her and her mother...I teared up and took a picture!


Our neighbor bought this doll because she thought it looked like Dalaynee...she has been given the name of Lucy.


She came to me one night and said "Mom, I think I'm sick...I have all these red dots all over!" Thankfully it was washable marker!




Just thought I'd share some of the up times in our household as well...Blessings to all of you!!!!
~JAYNE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It is nice to know that her "sickness" was only temporary. Nice coloring though. Great picture of her and Jeff. I can feel the love. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. We are still praying for you.
Love,
Sharla

Anonymous said...

By the way. Tell Laynee that Paige's hamster's name is also Lucy. Love the name. Scary how it does kinda look like her.
Sharla

Gina said...

Oh! She and Leah would have so much fun together....and get into so much trouble! I love how the Lord uses this precious almost four year old to bring some laughter into your home. The picture of her and Jeff took my breath away.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jayne, I was wondering about Dalaynee's birthday, I still want to help in any way you need.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jayne, I was wondering about Dalaynee's birthday, I still want to help in any way you need.
Angela

Unknown said...

Love the pictures and all of Dalaynee's smiles! Brings a smile to my face as I'm sure it does yours! I told you that Kaiden also moved his spiderman sleeping bag to the top of his bed too...what their little minds won't think of...as you can see by her red dots...how cute is that?
Love the picture of her with her Daddy...so precious!!
Love to you all -
The Wubben family

Jayne said...

Kathy, I do remember that you said that about Kaiden and his sleeping bag...in fact I think she put hers on her bed that same night that you told me about Kaiden! She didn't even know what you said...go figure!!! It's a kid's mind I guess!!!

Becky said...

Jayne, how cute is she! I'm sure she brings so much joy wherever she goes. She has quite the imagination as well!! :)

Debra said...

Aww Jayne, I'm so happy that you guys get a little bit of sunshine in your lives through Dalaynee.
We're all praying for a miracle here. Praying for peace for you too. Hug Dalaynee tight for me.
Love you, Deb

lauri said...

I never heard the red spot story before....but I guess I should have known, cuz "rojo" is her favorite color.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

She is so sweet and always looks happy. Her mind seems way ahead of her age. What a blessing she must be to you two. Keep taking lots of photos. You'll always have them and that is worth tons. Thanks for sharing and keeping us part of your life.