Monday, May 19, 2008

"Vanessa" Van Gogh

Just thought I'd share a photo of our budding artist...

Okay, so it's not a perfect lady bug...but you can definitely tell that's what it is right???? (I know, the red paper helps!)


Also, a few weeks ago we bought Laynee her first sleeping bag and suddenly, her toddler bed just isn't good enough anymore!!!

Campin' out with all her friends around her is soooo much more fun!!!
(I couldn't find any sleeping bags without a built in air mattress on the bottom?!?!? When I was little...we had to rough it on the hard ground!)

Go figure!!!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

That is great! Love the drawing (of course you can tell it's a ladybug!) and the sleeping bag looks to die for! :)

Unknown said...

It's got to be a little rough to ry and get to sleep amongst so many animals don't you think?

Unknown said...

Kaiden has a simliar sleeping bag...only his isn't Dora...it's Spider man...he loves it! He too had to sleep on it for a few weeks, and then he decided to put it on top of his bed to sleep in. Anything to make them happy, right? As long as they are not snuggled up next to me at night!

Anonymous said...

My kids did the same thing. Just wait until you get the kids tent and they want you to join them, Eric took a few naps in the Pooh house with both kids. And I love the ladybug. I think you should frame it and hang it all the wall as your "art" work. I have a few interesting art pieces hanging on my wall. They are both so proud of them. Cory's bird is right by the front door, (at least I think it's a bird.) Have a great day.
Sharla

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I didn't even know you could buy such cool sleeping bags with a mattress attached. I should get out more.
The lady bug is just great. I knew what it was right off.

Annette B. said...

Hey Jayne! Thanks for your comment...and YES, Lucas totally looks like our side of the family! It's weird, huh??

I read your blog all the time...just have gotten really bad with commenting. But you guys are always in our prayers...that little Dalaynee is just too precious.

Anonymous said...

Its a ladybug for sure.

A sleeping bag with an air mattress? How cool is that!