Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not Many Changes...

Hello all!
Mom offered to take Dalaynee for a few hours today, so I have a quiet house right now...thought I'd take the time to post.
Jeff is pretty much the same, VERY tired, nauseated (but not vomiting) and confused. I can't always tell if his confusion is better or worse...it is always a little different...no consistency! Anyway, we continue to ask God for restoration of memory, obliteration of cancer, and direction! My unemployment is going to run out soon and I'm not sure it's the right time to leave Jeff for a part-time job...please pray that God clearly shows me what I need to do next...I have confidence He'll provide, so I'm not too worried about it.
Please also pray that we keep our eyes open to what God wants to teach us through this and that others may come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.
I guess that's about it, just wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciate the prayers, meals, gift cards, money & overall love shown us. We are constantly amazed!!!
Bless you!!!

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thanks for the update. Does Jeff have much pain? How are his headaches coming along? I so wish we lived closer. We think about you guys all the time and keep you lifted in prayer daily.
Nice new header. Is that a recent picture? Have you been able to go out with your boat?

Jayne said...

Vonner,
Jeff's headaches are pretty much gone now, thank God! The only real pain he has is the nausea and that's not really pain. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers we will accept them!!! =) The header is from last April...we haven't taken the boat out at all this year...I'm not sure how everything works and Jeff just doesn't have the energy! Oh well, God willing maybe later in the year. Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. Enjoy the peace. We will continue to pray for healing, etc. I believe that God will continue to provide for you but I am sure that it is a little scary. I guess that is where faith steps in. You are an amazing gal. Keep the faith. We are thinking about you and check the blog often. Thanks for the updates.
love, Sharla

Becky said...

Love the header...she's so cute! Thank goodness for Mom's! Hope you enjoyed your "quiet time". Praying for you guys!

Unknown said...

Jayne, I was thinking about you today while I was cleaning (not sure why then - guess that's when it's mostly quiet for me too so I do lots of thinking/praying then) Anyway - I wanted to write you and say that we can't know God's plan/purpose for our lives...but one thing that is very evident throughout this...and that is YOUR faithfulness to Him. Although you may not always feel it - you remain positive and hopeful, always focussing on the Lord. Anyone watching you as you struggle with this will notice your faithfulness to God...and what a witness you are! I know it's not easy and you wish things were different, but for some reason, this is the path that God has chosen for you right now. He knows your deepest needs and desires. I am just so blessed to read your updates and how much you strive to rely on God for strength. You amaze me! Jeff is so blessed to have you in his life!!
Thanks for your inspiration as you continue to walk this difficult journey!
You are loved!!