Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Touching base...

Jeff is pretty much the same...very emotional and I'm not sure what to do when he cries except hug him and pray with him, that seems to help some. He is still confused about who I am a lot of the time, although he knows I'm someone important to him. If it wasn't so serious, the things he says to me would be funny, in fact I am able to laugh sometimes! He will ask me what is wrong with him and when I tell him he'll ask if his wife knows...he's also told me that I'm lucky he's not single or he'd snap me up in a heartbeat...or...one time he told me that I am just like family to him. If your chuckling right now, it's okay...Jeff would laugh if he wasn't sick!

On another note...around the Nord home there is a new tradition...at least once a day, Dalaynee Jo wants to watch her Little Mermaid video...but...she can't watch it alone...so...here are photos of two different showings...mind you, all of them have names and I think I even know them!?!?! (from left to right, top row: Peachy, Butch, Radar, Snoopy, Spot, Fluffy, Keiko, Nano (long "a"), Kitcon, Fellow...Bottom row: Carlos, Frosty, Donald, Zee, Melody, Sissy and she's holding Gus...pretty good for a 40+ year old mom, huh?)
Feel free to stop by and enjoy our theater with all the animals and one special little girl!
Blessings to all of you!!!
Jayne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see that you're able to see a little humor in the midst of this darkness...even though I'm sure it's not at all funny when your own husband doesn't recognize you - but knowing you and Jeff...you're right - if he wasn't sick - he too would think some of his comments were funny. I like the one about snatching you up! Obviously you two were made to be together!!
Cute pictures of your darling daughter as well!!
You are still always in our thoughts and prayers...I just wish we could do more for you!
Love, Kath

Becky said...

She is so sweet! Love her choice of movie dates! Tell her if we lived closer she'd have 3 little buddies to watch with her.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

You are good to remember all those movie buffs names!! So cute!
I did chuckle about Jeff's comments. But my heart broke for you all again to be in this situation. I admire your strength! You have been an inspiration to me when I have had my "crumbling" moments lately.
Hugs and prayers.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Your daughter is so special!
Funny how kids just loving watching the same thing over and over.
I think it is so sweet how Jeff loves you so.
Hugs for you all.