Monday, January 21, 2008

Quick Update

Just thought I'd take a minute to let you all know that Jeff is doing quite well...his memory is still improved and the side effects from the treatments don't seem too bad. One thing that I'd like you to pray about though...he seems to be suffering from depression and thanks to a friend from church who's a Therapist, I found out that I need to be more pro-active with the Dr's about his meds for this because they will not tweak anything unless I ask...so...I called today asking advice about the depression meds...I will keep you posted.
Other than that...we have the 2nd treatment this Thursday and continue to ask you to pray for the side effects to keep being manageable, for the tumor to keep shrinking, for full restoration of memory and, as always, that God will be glorified through this journey!!!

Bless you this week!


~Jayne~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, and for the specific things to pray for!!
We'll keep you in our prayers for sure! Good to hear that things have improved somewhat!
Love, Kath

Becky said...

We're praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne,... girl....you are amazing with your stamina ! Seeing you all at church, While your little one tried to escape out the door- just had me smiling . You are one beautiful family. Jeff- you look wonderful.I look forward to praying for you both as parents, for you individually as seekers of God's healing and for little Ms Delayney to be comforted thru all this and to be a comfort to mommy and daddy during times of heaviness. I know , she has a super personality! Its gotta keep you going on those days you feel you can't.
Its expected to be tired , its ok to just rest, however you continue show us its "never" ok to quit looking up to God first for the answers. Thank you for showing us how to battle. Jayne , you are loved and a wonder woman ;) Peace to you all ~ShirleyDean-Lopez and family