Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Latest in Nordsville...









Hello all...
The current news in our parts is that Dalaynee put on a concert for me the other day wearing her pajama top and a beautiful hat...
Just a note about the hat...when I tried it on...I didn't think it looked as good on me...but Dalaynee assured me "Mommy, you could wear that hat to heaven, & Daddy would think you looked enchanting!" I cried!
Everything else is pretty much the same...can't believe in 3 months it will be a year that Jeff has been gone already...went so fast.
Please remember to pray for me this month as Jeff's 45th birthday would have been on 19th of March and our 10th wedding anniversary would have been on the 27th.
Overall, God is good all the time!!! I still miss Jeff greatly, yet I can't help but to trust
God and His plan.
May God bless you and keep you, may He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, may He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace!!!!
~Jayne~





3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's some blessing in just about every portion of God's Word.

Unknown said...

Blessings to you and your beautiful daughter. Will be thinking of you even more this month!!

Becky said...

What fun pictures of her! Thinking of you!!