Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Side Tracked

Hello all, sorry it's taken so long for my blog to be updated! I have now found Facebook...it is very addicting, which is the reason for no blog update. I see that many of you keep up both, so I will do my best to do the same.

Dalaynee and I along with my parents and my sister, Laur, are going to Lynden Washington for Thanksgiving. We are leaving the 24th and returning the 2nd or 3rd. This means I have a busy week of getting ready. We are all riding in my Suburban...should be loads of fun!!!

That's all for now...check me out on facebook too!

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

How fun is that. I'm glad that you can do it and I wish I lived in WA.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

How about if I just send you in my personal jet?

April Fools.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! Wish I lived in WA too!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kryna said...

Yeah facebook is totally addicting! Hope you have a great time in WA!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome time!! Hope your trip home was more uneventful than the trip here!!
Love the new blog look! It is hard to keep up with both blog and facebook!!